Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BIG shop changes coming by summer…I will only be offering a few made to order mobiles on etsy and selling mostly one of a kind dreamcatchers on
- Selling your home? Want to increase your home value for less money? Here are 10 ways to do that. Real estate tips!
- BEST SELLING Year Round Cream Hydrangea Wreath for Front Door – Grapevine Wreath with Burlap and Initial – Monogram Everyday Wreath by Flowenka on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/281480380/best-selling-year-round-cream-hydrangea
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- foot rinse. would be grand if I could get the dogs to do it before they came in the house…
- tiny house decorating and storage inspiration – low white bookshelves under a window. great for the living room.
- By far the biggest hit of the holidays so far has been a bucket of pom pom snowballs – the very best indoor fun you can have during the Winter. All you need is a ball or two of white wool to repeat the fun in your house.
- Painting a white door to look like wood. I should definately try this at the farm house. 🙂
- The best DIY play house I have yet to see! LOVE!
- This would be a great idea for an outdoor curtain at both ends of the Garden House Porch. Would need to weight the bottom of the curtains.
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- 247 Likes, 38 Comments – The House That Handmade Built (@coleswifey) on Instagram: “I had a family friend encourage me to post my kitchen gallery wall and share it on Pinterest 🙈 Why…”