Photo via: bestfurnituredeals4u.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop for Josie Antique Copper Iron Chandelier with Fabric Shade. Get free shipping at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! – 15729541
- Your living room is the place where you relax, entertain, watch movies, play games and more. Thats all the more reason why your living room furniture should reflect your style and meet your needs. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Finding a place to store lumber and sheet goods can be challenging. This lumber cart keeps them all organized with shelves to store long boards, upright bins for shorter pieces, and a large area to hold sheet goods. Plus, the cart rolls, so you can push it wherever you need to in your work space. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- Let Overstock.com help you discover designer brands and home goods at the lowest prices online. See for yourself why shoppers love our selection and award-winning customer service.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- One of the biggest challenges of living in a single room is figuring out where to put the furniture. Since my current home is a 250 square foot studio, Ive experienced this frustration firsthand, so Ive decided to create a handy guide to steer you through the process of laying out your studio apartment.
- So your entire clan is coming over for the holidays. Before you tweak your rug placements or shop for new rugs altogether, take a look at our handy guide for choosing the right rug based on your room.
- 20+ adorable, useful and free DIY sewing projects for every room in your home. They come with a free sewing pattern and nearly all are beginner-friendly tutorials. They make super handy DIY gifts for friends, for housewarming parties, and for your own hom
- Make this quick and easy DIY 5 Mason Jar Planter Box for just $6.50. Makes great home decor, gifts, craft party projects, wedding centerpieces, and more. Can be sold at craft fairs and online too.
- Simple built-ins to create a mudroom or storage anywhere from a kids room to a laundry room by adding shelves or a deeper bench for sitting. Or instead of custom, buy two thrify store bookcases and paint them, bolt them to your wall and add wainscotting between them. Then pick up a thift store bench and cut it to fit. Add the hooks and youre set. – interiors-designed.com
- FREE SHIPPING / Wall organizer with 3 fabric boxes by OdorsHome, $97.00