Photo via: scratchmommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- BORAX FREE! All natural, non-toxic laundry detergent with no borax. Recipe makes 11.43 lbs (183 oz.) for $20.75 or 320 loads at $0.06 per load! It rates an “A” on the Environmental Working Group (EWG) scale, so you can feel good about using it in your home. popular http://brendid.com/grade-a-laundry-detergent/
- Clean old Pet Carpet Stains. Pour enough vinegar to soak the stain and THEN add a small amount of baking soda. If you do the reverse, you will have a noisy, bubbly mess. Do it the right way, and you can hear the recipe cackling away, telling you how it is cleaning and deodorizing without leaving any residue. You need to let the spot dry for a day or two before sweeping up and then vacuuming.
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Stunning handmade rustic farmhouse entryway table. Just the right accent piece to add to your home. The table is handmade, solid wood and treated with a lovely weathered stain. Has a protective finish to bring out the woods natural beauty. These tables can be customized with any dimensions as well as color combinations. Message me for more details. Dimensions 60 wide 30 tall 14 deep Entryway table. Farmhouse. Rustic. Buffet. Sofa table. Table. Entry way. Stained. Stain. Wood. Solid wood. TV stand. console table. farmhouse table. farmhouse entryway table.
- stain remover mixture as consisting of one part Dawn dish washing liquid mixed with two parts HYDROGEN PEROXIDE for clothes Hydrogen peroxide useshttp://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/09/hydrogen-peroxide-magic.html
- Heres a super simple Whipped Cream Super Laundry Soap, Do It Yourself detergent that doesnt leave any residue on clothing, gets nearly every stain known to man out the first time around and smells clean and fresh- oh and did I mention that it costs about $1.76 for 128 loads of laundry?
- DIY Stain Remover for Plastic Storage Containers
- Easy Dryer Sheet Alternatives healthy living | laundry | DIY | eco friendly | non toxic
- Making dinner doesn’t have to be hard…or a lot of dirty dishes. Make life easy with a one pan recipe for chicken parmesan with roasted zucchini and asparagus. Simply place all the ingredients on one pan and bake to create a meal perfect for lunch, dinner or as a leftover. This recipe includes boneless chicken breasts, bread crumbs, ripe zucchini and fresh asparagus, Italian seasoning and Mozzarella thats always shredded from blocks of real, natural cheese. For the recipe, visit http://Sargent
- Last week on the blog, I shared a Rustic Tree Branch Desk DIY, that Brandon built and finished. The photos I took didnt quite show off the rustic, distressed finish like I wanted, so I am sharing some close up photos today of the finish as well as how we created a weathered wood gray finish. We tested out a few different combinations to get a more gray washed looked. Ultimately, we decided on using a combination of stain and white washed paint (paint mixed with water) to achieve a…