Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Build a desk organizer with working drawers – out of Lego bricks! Aidan and I had fun building this Lego desk organizer. The drawers really open and close, and we included a charging station for his iPod. The basic concept of this design is so simple, and you could make all kinds of variations to…Read More »
- DIY Wall Planter – as seen on HGTV’s Open Concept
- Consider making the hallway a little more open like this image?| The Craftsman Bungalow |
- Turn an Old Cabinet to Useful Kitchen Island with built in garbage/recycle bins
- please allow 2-3 weeks for completion. thanks Mail holder is fully adjustable and ties with heavy jute cord. Large enough for those little over sized pieces of mail Cork board measures approx. 12 x 7 with decorative black screws. Note pad is 6 x 4 and hangs from a rustic metal clip. **** Note pads will now be solid white not the yellow lined. Mason jar shelf measures 11 x 3.5 and jar is easily removable and included. Stained in Dark Walnut and lightly distressed. Finished with a quality antique wax for a smooth matte finish. This item may also be painted in your choice of color. Please leave me your color choice at checkout. 3 black hooks for keys. Measures…23.5 high by 11 wide.. Comes ready to hang….
- The chefs dream kitchen with dual appliances, perfectly appointed for either a cozy dinner or entertaining a crowd.
- How to add open shelving in a kitchen for dishes.
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- As the first step towards a small remodel of our kitchen, adding an over-the-range microwave has made a huge difference already in how we’re able to use our kitchen and counters. However, we had to reconfigure the cabinet above the stove to make this a reality, and of course we are sharing the steps with …
- It’s easy to get the luxurious look of stainless steel subway tile in your kitchen. With ACP decorative backsplash tile, you can simply peel and stick the panels to your walls. They’re flexible and easy to cut when you need a custom fit. Plus, you can choose from a variety of trim pieces to fit your style. Click through to see them at The Home Depot!
- Kitchen cabinets with universal design in mind. // Contemporary kitchen by Pacific Northwest Cabinetry