Photo via: 2.bp.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Would be cute with brown wooden buttons and scrabble tiles to say N O E L. 🙂
- nice 37 Insanely Cute Teen Bedroom Ideas for DIY Decor | Crafts for Teens by http://www.top-100-home-decor-pics.us/girl-room-decor/37-insanely-cute-teen-bedroom-ideas-for-diy-decor-crafts-for-teens-2/
- DIY Pouf. I want one of these guys SUPER bad, but I cant sew . . . so Ill have someone make it for me 🙂
- This is how I turned an old dressing and 2 mattresses in a king size sofa, so comfortable! 🙂 More information at Aurélie Facebook page ! Idea sent by And
- DIY marquee letters – so cute!
- diy sliding door – Google Search ~ a console with sliding barn doors! So cute!
- Curb appeal!! I love this idea its so cute and clever!! Now I need to see if I can do this at my house
- These 9 organizing laundry hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some cute ways to organize my laundry room Definitely pinning for later!
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AMAZING DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- DIY Irish Blessing Sign and Entryway | blesserhouse.com – This is so cute! These farmhouse signs normally cost $150+! Sweet St. Patricks Day decor that works year-round.
- We love filling our farmhouse sink in our gray and white kitchen full of fresh flowers like these lilacs cut from our yard. We keep a cute little stool that we found at HomeGoods by the sink so our kids can help with dishes and reach things in the cabinets. Its one of my favorite little touches. We have another one that we keep upstairs in their bathroom. (sponsored pin)
- Painting a white door to look like wood. I should definately try this at the farm house. 🙂