Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Spring is here in northern MN, I started my seedlings, I donated to the monarchs for milkweed and cold started them and I have myself a new rocking chair!
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- I dont know about you, but my daughter and I start to go a little stir crazy at this time of year. We try to get out as much as possible, but sometimes with th
- I am so excited to see you at our party! Each week I post one of my favorite posts that you share on my page. This week I am sharing Baseball Crafts by It’s Always Ruetten. It is a post with many different baseball craft ideas and they are adorable! Here are a few… Head…
- There are so many styles out there, but sometimes all we really need is a little visual inspiration. Here are some of our favorite living room collections!
- Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath Craft Idea I love decorating our home for the 4th of July so its no surprise that I would have a Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath at my front door! I might go a bit overboard though with with table decorations and red, white & blue salt shakers though. I have to make cute little desserts just like these Red, White and Blue Brownie Bites too. Nah, its fun though! I live in the country so not many people (except friends that visit) get to see my front door. My house cannot
- Hello All! Thank you for visiting my blog. Today I’m going to talk about the process of how I redesigned and built the new fireplace in the home we recently moved into. If you havn’t checked out th…
- Lets chat about my chair makeovers. Its not quite as much drama as some recent posts but it is something that most of us could agree on. Kinda like how we all agree Johnny Depp is a jalepano of a man…SPICY! You may remember that I have these old chairs…twenty-plus years old…they actually…
- DIY crafts can be a lot of fun – many of them are practical, aesthetically pleasing and a blast to work on to boot. Unfortunately, many DIY projects require a lot of resources and time. But dont worry because here are some tutorials that can help you enjoy the perks of homemade crafts without requiring you to spend a fortune on supplies. All you need is some items you probably already have. You can even recycle and reuse old materials! Whats best, these crafts are not time-consuming. Go ah…
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post