Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- Tips and ideas on how to make your next spray painting furniture DIY a success. Check out this step by step tutorial with video.
- If you are looking out for an economical way to upgrade your outdated kitchen cabinets, follow this step by step process on how to paint kitchen cabinets.
- Walking by the paint section at Home Depot, it’s hard not to be distracted by the array of colors mounted on the walls. Sometimes you even find yourself wandering in the section, looking at the different shades, even if you have no plan to paint anything! Maybe you’re even guilty of taking some
- Painting 101: Topcoats and when to use them
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Celebrate Independence Day / Fourth of July with some decorative Patriotic Pallet Flags. Free videos by theMagicBrushinc.com on how to do it step-by-step, prepping, painting and staining!
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- 11. Change an old chair’s color by fabric spray painting. Get Tutorial here —-> apinterestaddict.com 12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look. […]
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- 10 Tips for a Perfect Paint Job – Step by Step | The Family Handyman
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post