Photo via: blupla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy to build, Mid-Century inspired daybed is the perfect way to create a cozy place to relax and welcome guests too! Find the free building plans, video tutorial and instructions below. We had an unused corner in our basement that was ideal for this type of set up, but of course, you can build just …
- Finding a place to store lumber and sheet goods can be challenging. This lumber cart keeps them all organized with shelves to store long boards, upright bins for shorter pieces, and a large area to hold sheet goods. Plus, the cart rolls, so you can push it wherever you need to in your work space. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- LOVE this DIY bookcase! Free plans and full how-to tutorial… The whole thing cost $100 to build! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Nice rustic nighstands 😍😎 (if anyone wants plans then head on over to @anawhitediy and you can find them!!! These are made to my customers measurements but they are super easy to modify !! ) rustic nightstands bed kingbed rusticbed bedroom bedset buildlikeagirl anawhite kregjig toughinthenorth
- Create this DIY Diagonal Base Farmhouse Console Table with the free plans and tutorial! The entire table costs $50 in lumber to build!
- Build your own Industrial Farmhouse Dining set for only $115 in lumber with free plans and a how-to video! This entire dining area is DIY!!
- Build a DIY Sliding Barn Door Console to hide your TV and add tons of storage that is perfect for any room. Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Build this simple DIY Industrial Farmhouse Table with only framing materials and five tools! How-to video and free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.