Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- this is so cool! take an old desk, and make a pair of nightstands – love this DIY! check out the post for all the details. – – Nightstands – from a desk! ~ Sugar Bee Crafts
- You know the saying you can take the librarian out of the library, and then smush her into a blog? No? Is that not a saying? My bad. That being said, once January 1st rolls around this former-librarian-turned-blogger begins her annual search for that years top books.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- This is how I turned an old dressing and 2 mattresses in a king size sofa, so comfortable! 🙂 More information at Aurélie Facebook page ! Idea sent by And
- Stunning handmade rustic farmhouse entryway table. Just the right accent piece to add to your home. The table is handmade, solid wood and treated with a lovely weathered stain. Has a protective finish to bring out the woods natural beauty. These tables can be customized with any dimensions as well as color combinations. Message me for more details. Dimensions 60 wide 30 tall 14 deep Entryway table. Farmhouse. Rustic. Buffet. Sofa table. Table. Entry way. Stained. Stain. Wood. Solid wood. TV stand. console table. farmhouse table. farmhouse entryway table.
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Are you trying to get out of debt? Looking for another job to supplement your income? Take a look at these 30 side jobs to make money and help pay off your debt.
- Take an old bookshelf, put wainscoating on the back, and add a piece of molding…paint it the color you prefer and you have a new, updated bookshelf.
- DIY Room Decor. this is cute. Take an old drawer and hang it. Put in small boxes or those little sticky small hangers to hang jewelry
- Use these TIPS to take any old piece of furniture, and give it LIFE AGAIN!
- Did you know you could make diy roman shades without sewing a single stitch? Or that you could take apart a miniblind to create a custom shade?
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?