Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- This is an awesome DIY Ikea Hack craft room table! Ive been trying to figure out how to make one. This looks amazing! And only $160!
- DIY Built Ins from IKEA Billy Bookcases + One Room Challenge Week 2 | http://blesserhouse.com – A step-by-step tutorial for how to make professional looking built in bookshelves using IKEA Billy bookcases for vertical storage.
- Afraid of tackling that kitchen remodel? We hear ya. Its no easy task, but there are some projects that you can complete in a short period of time and will provide a HUGE improvement. Like a backsplash. While it may seem like an overwhelming project, all you need is one day, and some help from our friends over at @fixdotcom
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- Is there anything more annoying to clean than window tracks? I dont really think so. But, there is a trick that leaves you with no scrubbing and NO TIME!!!
- Holy crap this works great!!! I added more baking soda to make it a thicker paste but the burned on stuff was actually coming off just from rubbing the paste on!! -Christin
- This easy to build, Mid-Century inspired daybed is the perfect way to create a cozy place to relax and welcome guests too! Find the free building plans, video tutorial and instructions below. We had an unused corner in our basement that was ideal for this type of set up, but of course, you can build just …
- Our balcony was incomplete without this handmade shell art we crafted out of sea shells that we collected on a trip. Its such a contrast to see these bunch of shells hanging on my balcony which looks over a busy city road and not some endless blue sea. It reminds me of a possibility that the sea might be close by.