Photo via: thriftydecorchick.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Dremel® Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in various materials, including wood, plastic, metal and more. This portable tool is easy to store, set up and operate. An auto-tensioning feature keeps the blade taut and ready to cut so you don’t have to make blade adjustments. Plus, its slim, ergonomic handle with comfort grip provides control in any cutting position.
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- This specific beautiful wooden sign was originally made with 100 year old Wisconsin barn wood and an old farmhouse window frame and was sold at a local vintage sweet shop. It can be replicated and customized for you! A rich walnut-stained sign makes a statement in any room!! This sign is rustic in feel but modern in style. It is a great blend of shabby and chic. We embrace the imperfections of the knotty planks….we dont turn away a knot or uneven plank. This specific framed sign is sold and…
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Installing Craftsman Window Trim (Finally) | Hammer Like a Girl
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- Afraid of tackling that kitchen remodel? We hear ya. Its no easy task, but there are some projects that you can complete in a short period of time and will provide a HUGE improvement. Like a backsplash. While it may seem like an overwhelming project, all you need is one day, and some help from our friends over at @fixdotcom
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- This simple DIY rustic shelving is SO easy that anyone can do it!
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.