Photo via: livingwellmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Try this simple DIY car air freshener with essential oils as an all-natural way to deodorize your car! Its so easy to make kids can help too!
- Easy homemade carpet deodorizer powder infused with essential oils. Sprinkle before vacuuming. Reuse an old spice container (www.OddsandEvans.com) naturalcleaning essentialoils youngliving
- Forgot the sunscreen? This all-natural homemade sunburn relief cream with essential oils will help soothe your burn and speed healing. It works great for both kids and adults. Get the easy step-by-step instructions here:
- DIY homemade cling wrap is an eco-friendly, creative solution to using plastic wrap in your kitchen. Even better, it takes mere minutes to make!
- A pull – out clothes drying rack fitted with a drawer front. This takes up a lot less room than a drying rack and its hidden when not in use. How great is this? So doing this!
- Tired of those pesky bugs ruining your outdoor time? Find out how to make this super easy DIY Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and repel mosquitoes naturally using essential oils!
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- How to Make a Reed Diffuser with Essential Oils — theres even recipes for lots of different essential oil blends. these would be great for bathrooms. Fun for make & take class and gifts!
- Homemade Soft Scrub – Just 2 ingredients!!! (3 if you add essential oils)