Photo via: stirthewonder.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- This is the perfect way to display your kitchen utensils in a charming, fun way! These make perfect housewarming gifts, and Im happy to giftwrap as well! I can do any color jars or box, and can customize the writing as well. This piece includes the 3 wide mouth quart jars and the box. Both can be customized to your liking! All jars have a coat of polyurethane to make them waterproof. Perfectly safe for handwashing
- FREE Farmhouse Soap Printable – House of Hargrove Make your own farmhouse/vintage soap label with this free printable! Soap is from the dollar store! Super cute and easy project
- This cute DIY canvas project made with plastic animals is such a fun and easy idea! Its perfect for a nursery, kids room, or craft studio.
- Easy DIY red, white and blue patriotic ribbon wands. They are so easy to make that a preschooler can make them! Preschool activity. Perfect for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day or any other parade or reason to wave a ribbon wand!
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Speaking of ladders…Ashley over at Cherished Bliss has a fabulous farmhouse DIY Blanket Ladder Tutorial waiting for you. She shows you how to make this farmtastic ladder and it is so simple…a great afternoon DIY project! All your blankets will have a home and the piece becomes a gorgeous addition to your home decor. Get …
- Beautify your home with this DIY Repurposed Cupboard Door Shelf, easy to follow picture tutorial so you can make your own!