Photo via: cherishedbliss.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Re-Upholstery 101, the BEST tutorial I have ever seen for re-covering a chair, with the most professional execution and finish out there! Cant wait to try this!
- Spring is here in northern MN, I started my seedlings, I donated to the monarchs for milkweed and cold started them and I have myself a new rocking chair!
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Modern meets rustic in this handmade coat rack with dark bronze hooks. Perfect for any home, apartment, or condo. Made from solid wood. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a beautiful Early American finish. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Dimensions: 34 in wide x 9.25 in tall x 4.25/6.25 in deep (shelf 3.5 in deep x 32 in long/ shelf 5.5 in deep x 32 in long) Convo with us on a particular length and/or number of coat hooks you would like for us to build for you. Keyhole hangers are installed on the back with heavy duty mounting screws and anchors included for easy installation. Recent Review: Great customer service and quick shipping considering! Very well made and sturdy, very happy with the purchase. Thanks again! & Love this, love the maker. The shipping was quick considering how beautifully handmade it is. Please keep that in mind, this is an artist who makes beautiful items specifically for you and then ships them, its not Target with 1,000 of them sitting there ready to go. This was fabulously made, and quickly shipped and we are grateful! We bought 2 and I LOVE them!! Thank you so much! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Addicted 2 DIY | Build your own laundry pedestal with these easy plans! This has been the best thing ever in my house. I absolutely love how functional it is.
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- Ah the farmhouse life. I’ve loved farmhouses since spending my childhood at my grandparents’ house. Since then, I’ve always looked for subtle ways to bring that beautiful and relaxing country look into my home. Well, now you can bring it into yours as well. I spent a bit of time on this…
- Want to make your interior more beautiful and attractive? Why not try to make a mini garden by planting some indoor plants? I’m not kidding. Installing an indoor garden in your home is a great way to spruce up the look of your interior. It’s pretty easy. You just need some glassware or small pots, […]
- Our new Sketch collection frame would be a PERFECT fit in any craft room with its fun, chalkboard finish! Use it to custom frame peg boards like this one, memo boards, cork boards, or even chalkboards – then, the whole thing is a usable surface. Brilliant!