Photo via: landeeseelandeedo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Hey everyone! It’s Holly from Love The Tompkins, back again to share my latest project with the Ella Claire readers. I hope you stick around and see what goodies I’ve been working on lately! I know I can’t be the only one out there who loves a good farm table! In my dream home I…Read More »
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- There is a CRUCIAL TRICK to painting Ikea furniture that is laminate! Ive tried painting Billy bookcases before and it was an epic fail, but this looks like it works. YAY!
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Sure recovering your books to color coordinate with a room is nutty, but it looks amazing. You might also do it because you dont want the person at the table next to you at Coffee Bean know youre reading a romance novel. Pick your reason…
- One of the biggest challenges of living in a single room is figuring out where to put the furniture. Since my current home is a 250 square foot studio, Ive experienced this frustration firsthand, so Ive decided to create a handy guide to steer you through the process of laying out your studio apartment.
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- DIY Built Ins from IKEA Billy Bookcases + One Room Challenge Week 2 | http://blesserhouse.com – A step-by-step tutorial for how to make professional looking built in bookshelves using IKEA Billy bookcases for vertical storage.
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Ive been looking for a table runner – this would be perfect for me! (There is a tutorial, but I dont think mine would end up looking half as neat lovely).