Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- a great idea for outdoor curtains to keep them fixed… Might try a retractable clothes line for the bottom so you dont trip… Love this idea!
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- Garden stepping stones are great handmade garden or backyard crafts for this coming summer. To add some stepping stones in your yard you don’t need to have a great budget. Here are our favorite DIY stepping stone projects, complete with instructions for creating your own. Some of the stepping stones can be painted, others can be decorated […]
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT and ‘Like’ it on facebook so you’ll always be able to find it. It’s amazing that a few simple adjustments to the way you hang your curtains can transform an entire room. Raising the height of the curtain rod, along with extending the width of the curtains …
- Its summer time, show your love of flip flops with this great welcome wreath! So bright and cheerful for a summer wreath or door hanger. Would look great on a pool deck or back porch as well! Includes some added butterflies and flowers. Measures about 18 inches across and 8 inches tall. ***All orders are made to order and may vary slightly from the picture. Contact me to start your custom order. ***Expedited orders are available for an additional charge. See listing for “Jump to the head of the line” ***Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. To find out more about me or ADCM Design please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav To find more items like this please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign?section_id=15762819&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects Not only is this picnic table great for outdoor eating, but it easily converts into two cute garden benches. The picnic table’s top folds down to create the back of the bench, for a relaxing seat.
- What a great idea for kids to have a visual reminder of the chores they still need to complete. Avoids the nagging. Read more at www.roomtoplay.ca
- Update a pair of basic white curtains with this simple dye technique for an ombre dip dye curtain style… without the dipping and buckets of dye! Tutorial from Simply Etc on Remodelaholic.com