Photo via: thecrazycraftlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- Hose Hiding Planter | http://thatsmyletter.blogspot.com/ | diy planter garden
- Ana White | Build a $10 Cedar Tiered Flower Planter or Herb Garden | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Pallet, Planter, RaisedGardenBeds Look what FoxyFolksy found in our recent trip to Ca’Savio, Italy… A pallet garden, but this one is one of the most interesting we have ever seen! Organized, creative, with automatic watering system! Who said you need a garden or ground to
- tire seats! Make em less teeny boppy and theyd be great for a man cave or garage or around a fire!
- assembly diagram, rope ottoman made out of old tire
- http://www.jexshop.com/ 15 DIY Pallet Projects including pallet signs, ikea hack, garden beds and planters.
- Add Character to Your Front Porch With This DIY Letter Planter Filled with Colourful Flowers!
- Vertical planter – DIY Projects
- DIY Wall Planter – as seen on HGTV’s Open Concept
- On this project, the materials used are recycled materials like small milk cartons and old plastic food containers. See video and written instructions here==> | Make Your Own DIY Cement Planter | http://gwyl.io/make-diy-cement-planter/
- DIY Unfinished Monogrammed Initial Planter by RootedInSucculents