Photo via: tastefulspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control! | decorbytheseashore.com
- 31 ways to add character to your home… Great pictures on this website.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Declutter your kitchen counter with this shelf and little rod which holds utensils.
- TIP: line your cabinet under the kitchen sink with peel and stick tile. Easy to wipe and helps cover already damaged cabinet bottom or helps to protect a new cabinet. Great under the BATHROOM sink, too!!!
- We love filling our farmhouse sink in our gray and white kitchen full of fresh flowers like these lilacs cut from our yard. We keep a cute little stool that we found at HomeGoods by the sink so our kids can help with dishes and reach things in the cabinets. Its one of my favorite little touches. We have another one that we keep upstairs in their bathroom. (sponsored pin)
- Finding a place to store lumber and sheet goods can be challenging. This lumber cart keeps them all organized with shelves to store long boards, upright bins for shorter pieces, and a large area to hold sheet goods. Plus, the cart rolls, so you can push it wherever you need to in your work space. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Hello Remodelaholic readers! Colleen here from Lemon Thistle, home to DIY, home decor, printables, and parties. I’m so excited to be back with you today to share one of the less pretty sides of remode
- 15 Cleaning Hacks Todays graphic is will teach you some very practical ways to clean different areas of your home. AKA use baking soda to clean everything.
- Tips How to Build a U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed. Creating your own home garden is not always an easy task, but with this DIY U-Shaped garden, it will be easy… GardenBed Garden diy gardening
- Hey everyone! It’s Holly from Love The Tompkins, back again to share my latest project with the Ella Claire readers. I hope you stick around and see what goodies I’ve been working on lately! I know I can’t be the only one out there who loves a good farm table! In my dream home I…Read More »
- Afraid of tackling that kitchen remodel? We hear ya. Its no easy task, but there are some projects that you can complete in a short period of time and will provide a HUGE improvement. Like a backsplash. While it may seem like an overwhelming project, all you need is one day, and some help from our friends over at @fixdotcom