Photo via: craftriver.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- Rustic Barnwood Frame with Twine Initial – finally have an idea how to fill the big empty frame thats hanging on my wall!
- DIY Garden Stepping Stone Ideas Tutorials!
- DIY Garden Trellis Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- DIY fencing, fencing ideas, garden fence, DIY projects, popular pin, outdoor living, privacy hacks.
- DIY Herb Garden – You might want to save your leftover plastic bottles when you see this awesome kitchen idea!
- nice 37 Insanely Cute Teen Bedroom Ideas for DIY Decor | Crafts for Teens by http://www.top-100-home-decor-pics.us/girl-room-decor/37-insanely-cute-teen-bedroom-ideas-for-diy-decor-crafts-for-teens-2/
- Make a wish in your own garden with this wishing well planter made from recycled tires! It makes a great garden decor and its so easy to make – you can finish it in hours. You wont have to spend a lot for this DIY project since you can recycle old tires, a bucket, and some boards to get things going.
- Pretty idea, mason jars covered with lace or twine and a candle inside.
- images of primitive kitchen lighting | Antique Colander with lights and berries | DIY & primitive crafts
- Clay pots and dishes combined with glass lanterns become adorable accessories for your porch, patio, sun room or just about anywhere! Daisies
- Are your Accessories Dated? I love this blog from Maria Killam about refreshing your decorating! Im on the hunt for these glass candle lanterns. Ive ordered the dice. My grandfather made these great game boards that Ill also incorporate into our family room. Psyched.