Photo via: notedlist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for cool pallet furniture projects?
- Most everyone keeps a reading lamp and alarm clock next to their bed, but not everyone wants a traditional bedside table or night stand. Here are some non-traditional bedside table alternatives.
- YES! Ive been thinking of building something like this! Dog Kennel/End Table (or Night Stand). Put a fabric tray on top… and any lamp on it would need to be especially sturdy and/or secured to the kennel.
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- Upcycle an old filing cabinet. Like the idea to add wood to top of this filing…
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Chalkboard paint an old filing cabinet.
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- How To Paint Furniture. Learn how to get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions.
- Turn a lazy susan upside down, add some hooks and attach under a cabinet for kitchen utensils or maybe even cups/mugs.
- Turn an Old Cabinet into a Kids Playkitchen
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…