Photo via: best100-homedecorpictures.club
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A couple of very country bedside tables get a chic glam hollywood makeover using glossy black paint for our master bedroom! Furniture before and afters
- After two weeks and $3,000 the little house remodel is finally complete! Come see the before and afters pics and how we did it fully diy!
- Best grout cleaner out there and its for carpet! Resolve carpet foam. Spray it on. Leave for 10 min. Scrub it off with a stiff scrub brush! Wha la!! :)) Tip:as you scrub wipe the dirt that comes up off. If you dont it will just soak back in before you get back to mop it off.
- Easy homemade carpet deodorizer powder infused with essential oils. Sprinkle before vacuuming. Reuse an old spice container (www.OddsandEvans.com) naturalcleaning essentialoils youngliving
- Clean old Pet Carpet Stains. Pour enough vinegar to soak the stain and THEN add a small amount of baking soda. If you do the reverse, you will have a noisy, bubbly mess. Do it the right way, and you can hear the recipe cackling away, telling you how it is cleaning and deodorizing without leaving any residue. You need to let the spot dry for a day or two before sweeping up and then vacuuming.
- Valspar Polar Star Light Gray Bathroom Paint Color – I am thinking gray for the upstairs bathroom, but the counters and cabinets are a very warm color so I am not sure…
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- homemade carpet deodorizer
- Woolite Heavy Traffic Foam Carpet Cleaner – Spray right on grout line. Let set several minutes, brush, wipe away. Easiest way ever to clean gross grout!
- DIY From Carpet to Beautiful Wood Stairs – Cheater Version…! Very Low Cost low Effort High Impact Home Update!
- Great hint for the carpet when vacuuming