Photo via: moredesignplease.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you want to grow a herb garden in your yard or in the house, here are some tips on HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HERB GARDEN!
- use old baking tins to make an indoor herb planter for your kitchen / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Ana White | Build a $10 Cedar Tiered Flower Planter or Herb Garden | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- diy vertical herb garden part 1, container gardening, gardening, homesteading, how to, woodworking projects
- DIY Herb Garden – You might want to save your leftover plastic bottles when you see this awesome kitchen idea!
- Learn how to build a DIY wooden grill caddy for all of your grilling tools and seasonings with some simple know-how and a few tools. For this project, you’ll need a circular saw, brad nailer, and paint or wood stain for personalization. Click through for the steps to make your own carrier.
- backs of doors are great for shoe storage, for coat hooks that hang towels and dressing gowns. But don’t forget the inside of cupboard doors too. I love the way this door has been turned into the craft storage, such a fabulous idea. Wardrobe doors are great for hanging jewellery, ties and scarfs, or any kind of accessory really.
- Why You Need Lemon Balm In Your Garden. There are many uses for lemon balm. Its a mosquito repellent, you can use it as a rinse aid in your laundry, make tea with it, use it for aromatherapy, make soap or conditioner with it, and much, much more. Click link for more information. Lemon Balm is a Perennial. Plant lemon balm in a pot as it will spread (and take over your garden).
- GENIUS! Make a DIY shoe rack using an old bookshelf and making hexagon inserts to hold the shoes! Full tutorial by The Crazy Craft Lady for…
- Use hanging organizers to keep closets free of clutter. With just a few dollars, your closet can go from a disorganized mess to this:
- What a cool way to use vertical space! Hanging closet storage crates
- Lay down a thick layer of CARDBOARD in your raised garden beds to kill the grass. It is perfectly safe to use and will fully decompose, but by Josha