Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **Note: When placing an order for multiple items, the shipping profile doesnt calculate for when I can pack multiple items together. I WILL refund shipping overages- If shipping seems ridiculous for a large order, send me a message and Ill try to get a better quote** Our MOST POPULAR items! This listing is for a SINGLE floor vase. Choose your height. I also sell these in sets, or larger, check out my other listings. Custom made floor vases. Height shown in the first picture is 18 & 24 high. …
- Use tension rods and a sheet to make a tent in the hallway for the kids.
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- Use a small shelf to have things accessible but off the kitchen counter www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com
- Making a waterfall countertop is an easy project for any laundry room and a great way to add some extra counter space. Get the details on this project at lowes.com/theweekender.
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- How to hide cords on open desks. This is awesome! This is the one I will be doing! Get that power strip off the floor!
- This rustic Wood Box Centerpiece is perfect for displaying flowers and other decorative items on your table. Get the easy step-by-step tutorial for making your own box at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Old, boxy entertainment centers are a dime a dozen in thrift stores and on Craigslist since they don’t accommodate new television models. With the addition of a few tension rods and storage cubes, you can use them for just about anything.
- String Dispensers Here’s a great way to reuse empty CD/DVD containers. Drill a hole in the top for the string to slide through, then screw the lid under a shelf and snap on the string-loaded container. Pull down and snip off the desired length and never worry that your ball of string will roll away across the floor dragging its tail behind it!
- Add a ledge above the washer/dryer to keep stuff from finding their way back there! Also a cabinet and curtain rod
- Find a goodwill cubie holder likes this, takeout my rod in the closet and do this set up instead ofhaving hanging things. Sell hangers.