Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Excellent idea for indoor garden. Space-Saving Vertical Vegetable Garden gardening on a budget garden budget
- diy vertical herb garden part 1, container gardening, gardening, homesteading, how to, woodworking projects
- Vertical garden ideas are various garden designs that incorporate modern and old fashioned indoor and outdoor set up. It is also a perfect solution for just about any garden struc
- 20 Easy and Cheap DIY Ways to Enhance The Curb Appeal. Not just gardening ideas, but other easy home improvement projects.
- Vertical planter – DIY Projects
- Houston spring pottery, big and small planters, garden planters, garden pots, planters pottery.
- http://www.jexshop.com/ 15 DIY Pallet Projects including pallet signs, ikea hack, garden beds and planters.
- DIY Built Ins from IKEA Billy Bookcases + One Room Challenge Week 2 | http://blesserhouse.com – A step-by-step tutorial for how to make professional looking built in bookshelves using IKEA Billy bookcases for vertical storage.
- Vertical PVC Laundry Sorting System – Goes together quickly! My son and I did this together, he did the cutting and I did the fitting.
- DIY Magnetic Chalkboards for a Play Room and Vertical Work Surfaces for Children
- What a cool way to use vertical space! Hanging closet storage crates
- Layering Up: A lot of pergolas will only have one layer of overhead beams – say going in a vertical direction. One way of adding more shade and roofing to the pergola is to add another level of beams – this time going in the horizontal direction as seen in picture (1). Going Natural: A […]