Photo via: lampsplus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to frame the walk in shower.
- adjustable canopy, DIY with shower curtain rings, grommets, canvas, PVC sprinkler pipes set over stakes….Totally Awesome! Would make a great kiddie-pool/sandbox cover in the back yard!
- use burlap to hold in soil ; I put down a layer of burlap then a layer of black garbage bag with a few holes poked in it. Then I fold a layer of burlap over the plastic(.Ive also used several layers of newspaper instead of plastic) If you just use burlap, water just goes right through the dirt and out the bottom and the plants soon wilt or die for lack of moisture. Plant Philodendrons under table.
- So many pallets are piled in the yard or threw away by you. Have you thought that it’s an utter waste? In fact, you can recycle them such as storage. Luckily, some creative ideas come up with by us help you to make best use out of such wasted piece of wood for storage. For […]
- Garden stepping stones are great handmade garden or backyard crafts for this coming summer. To add some stepping stones in your yard you don’t need to have a great budget. Here are our favorite DIY stepping stone projects, complete with instructions for creating your own. Some of the stepping stones can be painted, others can be decorated […]
- I want a closet like this because i do not like walk in closets. Hanging space on top, drawers on the bottom.
- Eco Hearth website shares a how to make a solar dehydrator so you can tap into the sun rays to dry your food. This design is really amazing: it has space between the trays so air can flow and circulate and a large surface of glass so it can absorb heat quickly and keep it. This is an off the grid project. Click for plans.
- The ultimate bug out bag list, complete with advice on what to pack in your bug out bag, together with recommendations on which specific items to choose.
- Whether you want to grow a herb garden in your yard or in the house, here are some tips on HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HERB GARDEN!
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Spring is here in northern MN, I started my seedlings, I donated to the monarchs for milkweed and cold started them and I have myself a new rocking chair!
- walk in closet-master bathroom , my guest bedroom turn into a walk in closet. Cust…