Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- Building your own furniture may seem like a complicated project that only seasoned handcrafters would be able to do. Indeed, some pieces of furniture may require elaborate plans, well thought out and thorough work to complete. If woodworking is not your forte but you still want to try building something for your home, you can start …
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).:
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- Faux stone sheets. Exactly what I want for the basement stairway and behind the wood stove
- A must for home sellers. Spray paint your vents to look like new. Use Krylon metal paint to whatever color you want. Oil Rubbed Bronze was used here.
- If you want your kids to play outside more consider these backyard ideas for kids. Some are pretty simple to make yet can create a lot fun for your kids
- Want to do this with blues and whites for Shays room
- Cute when you want to change your pillows without buying new ones for every season/event ( Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc). Just store your fabric with your holiday decorations to use year after year.
- Remodelando la Casa: 20 Home Organizing Ideas You Dont Want to Miss!
- DIY Pouf. I want one of these guys SUPER bad, but I cant sew . . . so Ill have someone make it for me 🙂