Photo via: infarrantlycreative.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Weekly Cleaning Planner Printable
- Learn how to build custom floating shelves with this how-to video! One floating shelf done 8 different ways and its easier than you think! Make sure to subscribe – new videos coming weekly!
- NO SHIPPING CHARGE ~*****TEMPLATE ONLY*****~DIY PATTERNS SENT BY PDF EMAIL FILE YOU ARE BUYING THE PATTERNS ONLY NOT THE ACTUAL APPLIQUE This purchase will include a FULL SET OF 26 LOWER CASE…STYLE * MINI JUST TOO CUTE~MINI FONT ALPHABET LETTER templates. (You will receive this complete set in 26 LOWERCASE letters). This listing is for the 26 letter MINI LETTER TEMPLATE PATTERNS. Also available in a larger size in my shop or by clicking on the link below…. http://www.etsy.com/listing/78620512/fabric-applique-patterns-onlyjust-too These are not actual premade appliques….you can make as many letters or words as youd like…..forever!! Personalize anything like clothing, tote & diaper bags, pillows, banners, towels, furniture, windows….the possibilities are endless!! Template Size: All letters are approx 2 inches high. Width varies according to letter, all approx 1-2 inches wide. These template patterns can be used for your own use as a DO IT YOURSELF project, using your own choice of fabric. Make your own appliques for all of your boutique style clothing, crafts, sewing or scrapbook uses. You will need some knowledge of how to make and use appliques. I do sell an easy step by step MAKE YOUR OWN APPLIQUES tutorial in my store that you can also purchase. (Also sent by PDF) Your templates will be sent via email and sent as a PDF file that you can easily open and print from your printer. All templates are sent as mirror image and once produced, will look like the listing photo. All template purchases will be sent within 24-36 hours of payment, usually sooner. Convo me if you need it FASTER!! These applique templates are hand created by me and not to be resold as templates or copies of templates. You are welcome to make and sell your own appliques that you create from my templates. Embellish finishing touches with any items you desire…buttons, bow, bells, ribbons, ect…Have fun
- A chair like this could make your summer. Natural banana bark and rattan are ruggedly hand-woven over solid mahogany wood, then civilized with a laminate finish for smoothness and comfort. Gently flared arms welcome you to sit back and laze away the hours; Pirelli webbing provides sure support. Delicious.
- love this menu board – frame, paper, and a dry erase marker. (can add magnets to back to stick on fridge)
- Room layouts – http://www.urbanbarn.com/room-planner to go directly to room planner
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control! | decorbytheseashore.com
- The other day I showed you all my Home Maintenance Binder and showed you the inside where it housed my Spring Cleaning Checklist. Well its also where I keep my every day chore list. No matter how cutesy I try to design it, or how wonderful I make it seem…lets face it…
- DIY tutorial ~ how to make pull out shelves for your pantry and tons of other DIYs
- Cheap Decorating Ideas: A scrap piece of wood is transformed into a quaint menu-board with some chalkboard paint and vinyl letters. This not only looks great, but its extremely functional. With this menu board, everyone will always know whats for dinner. Menu Board Tutorial
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Easy DIY red, white and blue patriotic ribbon wands. They are so easy to make that a preschooler can make them! Preschool activity. Perfect for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day or any other parade or reason to wave a ribbon wand!