Photo via: prettyhandygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- Do you love your country? Why not show it through your DIY projects, like this American flag coffee table! This pallet coffee table was built by a U.S Army Engineering Corp officer during his deployment in the Middle East. If he did it with limited tools in a desert, you can definitely do it, too! Learn how this patriotic coffee table was built by heading over to our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/b2fp Are you willing to take the challenge of building a coffee table with your own c
- Building your own furniture may seem like a complicated project that only seasoned handcrafters would be able to do. Indeed, some pieces of furniture may require elaborate plans, well thought out and thorough work to complete. If woodworking is not your forte but you still want to try building something for your home, you can start …
- When you are going to redecorate your outdated kitchen, the first thing that comes to mind is to change all the furniture, tiles, the counter, appliances or everything. And of course that costs a lot of money and if you can afford it, then go ahead.
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Make your own diy bookshelf out of concrete blocks and wood. A great idea for outside storage too. HAD PLANS ON MAKING A HEADBOARD FOR MY QUEEN BED. THE SHELVES ARE NICE TO HOLD BOOKS, NICKKNACKS, LAMP ETC.. PAINT THE BOARDS AND BRICKS TO GO WITH BEDROOM THEME.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- Storage secret: Fold all of your sheets up and place them inside a pillowcase to keep things neat and easy to source when you need to make the bed
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Make your own fragrance booster for better smelling laundry. Why buy expensive scent crystals when they can be made at home with only 2 ingredients? Save big bucks, too!