Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- Modern meets rustic in this handmade coat rack with dark bronze hooks. Perfect for any home, apartment, or condo. Made from solid wood. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a beautiful Early American finish. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Dimensions: 34 in wide x 9.25 in tall x 4.25/6.25 in deep (shelf 3.5 in deep x 32 in long/ shelf 5.5 in deep x 32 in long) Convo with us on a particular length and/or number of coat hooks you would like for us to build for you. Keyhole hangers are installed on the back with heavy duty mounting screws and anchors included for easy installation. Recent Review: Great customer service and quick shipping considering! Very well made and sturdy, very happy with the purchase. Thanks again! & Love this, love the maker. The shipping was quick considering how beautifully handmade it is. Please keep that in mind, this is an artist who makes beautiful items specifically for you and then ships them, its not Target with 1,000 of them sitting there ready to go. This was fabulously made, and quickly shipped and we are grateful! We bought 2 and I LOVE them!! Thank you so much! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- Vinegar uses: (1) Remove bacteria and pesticide residue from produce – Use 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, wash produce thoroughly. (2) Clean windows and countertops – Use a 50% water and vinegar mixture to clean windows and countertops. (3) Remove shower and bathtub film – Use vinegar full strength on an old wash rag. (4) Toilet bowl stains – Use white distilled vinegar full strength with a scrubber. (5) Furniture polish – Use a 50% olive oil and vinegar mixture and polish furnitur…
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- When the “D” day comes I immediately start feeling tired or i start searching for a way to avoid what is supposed to come next. If you don’t do some cleani
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Build your firewood storage shed to stand the test of time: To do its job well, a firewood storage shed has to not only shelter your stacks of cordwood from the rain and snow — but do so in a way that allows the wood to dry out.
- Stunning handmade rustic farmhouse entryway table. Just the right accent piece to add to your home. The table is handmade, solid wood and treated with a lovely weathered stain. Has a protective finish to bring out the woods natural beauty. These tables can be customized with any dimensions as well as color combinations. Message me for more details. Dimensions 60 wide 30 tall 14 deep Entryway table. Farmhouse. Rustic. Buffet. Sofa table. Table. Entry way. Stained. Stain. Wood. Solid wood. TV stand. console table. farmhouse table. farmhouse entryway table.
- backs of doors are great for shoe storage, for coat hooks that hang towels and dressing gowns. But don’t forget the inside of cupboard doors too. I love the way this door has been turned into the craft storage, such a fabulous idea. Wardrobe doors are great for hanging jewellery, ties and scarfs, or any kind of accessory really.