Photo via: worldmarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether youre crafting for yourself, your home, or your children, these charming and practical sewing projects from Martha Stewart will have you picking up your needle and thread.
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- How to Protect Your Outdoor Cushions from the elements of summer so they last you for years
- Use hanging organizers to keep closets free of clutter. With just a few dollars, your closet can go from a disorganized mess to this:
- In the past weve sung the praises of a few deceptively simple IKEA designs with a plethora of uses. Today its a turn for the LACK wall shelf unit, which is a much more versatile piece than you might think. By twisting and turning and stacking it, you can put this $49 shelf to work in your home in myriad ways.
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT and ‘Like’ it on facebook so you’ll always be able to find it. It’s amazing that a few simple adjustments to the way you hang your curtains can transform an entire room. Raising the height of the curtain rod, along with extending the width of the curtains …
- Check out 15 amazing DIY pallet project ideas with easy to follow tutorials that you can easily build for your own home decor and rustic style.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Baking Soda + Lemon Juice into a paste; spread around base/floor let dry 15 minutes. Spray with White Vinegar; let fizzle, wipe up.- I will be glad I pinned this
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Organise your kitchen cooking essentials with this super easy DIY utensil rack tutorial. You can make it in under 10 minutes!