Photo via: thedailydigi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- B L O O D A N D C H A M P A G N E . C O M:
- shut up this is happening @B R O O K E // W I L L I A M S Williams Williams Williams Barbier keep your eyes peeled for a good one
- l o v e
- L O V E!!!! Awesome for the njtchenbb
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- DIY Chevron Letters – This would be cute on the front porch with house numbers!
- wine bottles = jewelry display diy, Would b good o add sand to help with tipping
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Wooden boards with wallpaper, take sandpaper to it, I would love this on any wood project. Table, bench, chair, picture frames, maybe even a floor that you would satin varnish over. So many possibilities. Love this!.
- With a needle, thread, a few buttons, and 15 minutes, you can convert your couch cushions from sagging, shapeless sacks to sculpted, snugly supports.Heres how:
- Paige B Photography Blog – home – Recycled Cardboard Storage Recicle caixas de papelão e crie organizadores para o armário. Depois é só forrar e decorar com tecido, papel de presente, etc…
- Transformar um ambiente em um espaço multifuncional não é apenas necessidade de quem mora em apartamento pequeno. Lofts e casas espaçosas também optam por esta alternativa, principalmente quando investem em ambientes integrados. Além de funcional, esta opção aproveita ao máximo o espaço dos cômodos da casa.