Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre working with trim or wainscoting, you NEED caulk. Use these caulking tips to get a beautiful and like-a-pro finish on all of your DIY projects around the house.
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- A mud room so beautiful, youll hate to get it muddy. Love the chevrons!
- Beautiful homemade sofa table! Also love the frames hanging from the rod above!
- Learn to cut glass and build your own modern mirrors with this DIY tutorial! A simple way to re-use those old mirrors and turn them into something sleek and beautiful! Love the natural wood accents!
- Making a home comfortable is a challenge anywhere, but even more so in a 250sq ft NYC apartment. The bedroom measures 8ftx8ft, so please excuse the tightly cropped pics! Before this all started we were sleeping on a boxframe and mattress on risers with a bedskirt, and things just stuffed under the bed as they [
- DIY Outdoor Pallet Sofa | 15 Truly Inspiring Pallet Sofa Projects [ Barndoorhardware.com ] backyard hardware slidingdoor
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post